Road Trip Wednesday is a ‘Blog Carnival,’ where YA Highway's contributors post a weekly writing- or reading-related question that begs to be answered. In the comments, you can hop from destination to destination and get everybody's unique take on the topic.
This Week's Topic is:
What are your goals for the new year---for reading, writing, or other?
The Broke and The Bookish hosted a similar question for reading so if you're interested my reading goals are linked here. As for writing there are three things I definitely want finished this year:
1) The edits for Beast Inside. Even though I probably wouldn't query this project first (it has the v-word in it!) I would like it edited to the best of my ability before I go looking for betas and CPs this year.
2) The first draft of Inside The Broom Closet finished. I've only got about 20k more left to write. It's definitely near the end since I decided that the whole plot isn't going fit into one book. That brings me to...
3) Finish the sequel (untitled at the mo) for the rest of my 100k in 100 days challenge.
4) Start editing Lapse, my NaNo 2012 novel.
5) Decide which projects to use for Camp NaNo and NaNo this year.
On the whole I've planned on doing lots of writing this year. :)
Any writing goals this year? :)