Social Icons

18 Jun 2014

What's Up Wednesday

What's Up Wednesday is a weekly feature created by Jaime Morrow and Erin L. Funk. Perfect for readers and writers who want to share what they've been up to on a weekly basis and right now the place to share your goals.

1) What I'm Reading
Been reading more of Cress.  Slow but loving it.  Was also quite excited to hear the author, Marissa Meyer, is doing a prequel on Queen Levana! I know it means Winter has been pushed to November 2015 but think about it... two Lunar Chronicle novels instead of just one in 2015? I can go with that!


2) What I'm Writing
Working on my anarchist witches WiP for Ready. Set. Write! Need to get cracking on that since a bug last week left me bedridden most of the time and not quite with it.  And my love for the amateur ghost hunting teens is slowly coming back.  I was watching Grave Encounters and thought it had been too long since I was putting that little bunch through hell. 


3) What Else I've Been Up To
Despite having a cold I was determined to see Wicked on Saturday because I had been waiting a
whole year for it to arrive.  It was my first time seeing the show and I'm so glad I went! It was AMAZING! I haven't been able to stop singing to the soundtrack ever since! If Wicked comes to a theatre near you I highly recommend seeing it! I also took up swimming on Sunday with a friend.  I forgot how much I love swimming and it's exercise I enjoy which is a plus.  Although going to the theatre and swimming at the weekend with a cold hasn't exactly helped and made it go away yet but totally worth it! Amazing weekend. :)

4) What Inspires Me Right Now
Watching Grave Encounters and this new song that's perfect for rebellious witches:


3 comments:

  1. I miss swimming. It's a great chance to think about writing :D

    Boo to the cold. Hope you're feeling much better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I saw Wicked when we were in London two years ago and loved it! So, so good! I'm glad you got to see it too. :-) You know, you've totally put a good spin (that I hadn't thought of) on the pushed back release date for WINTER. I totally didn't even think about the fact that we get two books next year instead of one. I'll take it! Have a great week, Robin! Writing- and otherwise! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm conflicted over FAIREST... yes, two books next year, and I know they'll both be awesome... but so long to wait for the finale of the Lunar Chronicles. But I can't say I'm looking forward to this series ending--it's so good! *sigh*... First World problems. :)

    All the best with the witch story this week, Robin. Hopefully you're over this bout of sickness and can give it your all!

    ReplyDelete