Social Icons

2 Jul 2014

What's Up Wednesday

What's Up Wednesday is a weekly feature created by Jaime Morrow and Erin L. Funk. Perfect for readers and writers who want to share what they've been up to on a weekly basis and right now the place to share your goals.

1) What I'm Reading
More of Cress. I'm at a really good part which is really making me want to find out more so hopefully I get back into reading.

2) What I'm Writing
Couple more chapters in with Inside the Broom Closet edits and also started a WiP for Camp NaNo that I decided to wing in the end.  Never done that before so we'll see what happens.

3) What Else I've Been Up To
=D It was that time of year again:


I've also signed up as a volunteer to take part in Sheffield 2.8 as a zombie.  I go to Zombie School in August and get to chase people around for a change.  Cannot wait! I also signed up for GISHWHES.  It sounded pretty awesome and it's created by Misha Collins.  Even more awesome.

4) What Inspires Me Right Now

Started re-watching Charmed again to get me in a witchy mood.  And also because I used to watch that show religiously.  

10 comments:

  1. You're getting lots done on the writing front, from the sounds of it, so that's awesome! Good luck with Camp NaNo, too. I think sometimes winging it works really well for NaNo. It really kind of depends on the story and the degree of planning you're used to doing, I guess. Who knows? Maybe you'll surprise yourself! Have a great week, Robin! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit it's been a challenge trying to let it all go with the flow!

      Delete
  2. Hope Camp NaNo goes well. I'm saving my writing marathons for November... if the right idea strikes me :p

    Have an amazing time at 2.8 Hours Later. I soooooo wish they did that in Brighton!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This month is going to be the best one for me to do. I have a feeling uni is going to keep me too busy by the time November comes around!

      Delete
  3. 2.8 Hours Later sounds amazing! Have fun in Zombie School, =) And good luck with Camp NaNo, too =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mere fact that you're attending something called 'Zombie School' makes me insane with jealousy ;) I went through a massive Charmed phase in high school, and will probably ending up rewatching it again someday too, just for nostalgia's sake! Have a wonderful week Robin :)

    - Caitie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously can't wait! In Newcastle I was in a group with people who had volunteered for the week before and they had great things to say about it!

      Delete
  5. Pantsing (or winging it) can be fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm quite enjoying it at the moment. :)

      Delete