2014 has been a rollercoaster of a year. It's started out with me being very productive in the writing sense until September came and that sometimes annoying thing called Real Life took absolute control of my time management.
I've ended up being completely absent in the blogosphere and while I'm studying I have no idea if I'm going to be around a lot until my course ends. But I at least need to wrap up 2014 because it's been the most insane year I've ever experienced.
So... what has happened this year? A mix of good and bad really. On the good side...
- I was finally accepted onto a teacher training course.
- I passed exams to start said teacher training course.
- I got in touch again with old friends.
- I met up with the best group of friends I've ever known. Seriously, can't believe we've all known each other now for thirteen years.
- I passed my driving test and got a car.
- Got my first tattoo.
- I got to experience beta reading and received some incredibly helpful feedback.
- I passed my first teaching placement, getting 'good' overall with some outstanding aspects.
- I didn't really read much this year because there was always something I had to give priority to.
- I had to stop writing once my course started. So desperate to work on something.
- My grandma passed away last month. An experience I can only describe as upsetting and weird.
- For my second teaching placement I've been given in a horrible school with poor behaviour management and a rude teacher. So I've got to grin and bear it until mid-February.
Hope everyone else's 2014 has been less chaotic! Let me know what 2014 has brought for you! Feel free to leave a link to your end-of-year posts! :)